Embellished 'Solar Pollen'Regular price$186.00 Sale price
Please allow some extra waiting time for your purchase due to my personal care for each order. Me and my team do our best to proceed your order ASAP, however, it can take up to 3 weeks before shipping (usually 1 week!). If you can not wait that long consider purchasing from my Inprnt Shop that providing high quality prints, framing options and more. Thank you so much for your patience and support.
Shipping and Terms
Orders are shipped worldwide. Each one is carefully packaged to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition. Shipping charges do not include the destination country’s duty, tax, or customs fees. If applicable, these will be assessed upon delivery.
Shipping terms varies according to your location and other conditions like customs delays etc. It usually takes 2-5 weeks to arrive in most parts of the world. Estimated delivery times are not guarantees and items will sometimes get tied up in customs. Express shipping method is also available.
If the package is unclaimed, there's nothing to worry about as it will be returned to us, and we'll be in contact ASAP with the next steps.
You can track your order here. Sometimes it is possible to glean more information on an international package’s whereabouts by tracking it via a foreign delivery agent.
If you haven't received the tracking after 3 weeks, please check your spam folder in case it got there or contact at email@example.com.
As always, the sunlight has powerful UV forces that can fade an image no matter it’s archival quality. It’s best to avoid hanging your framed image in direct sunlight. If you’d like extra protection, consider framing it with UV protected glass or plexi.
Voila! Now enjoy your print for years to come!
"Amaterasu caught a faint glimpse of her reflection in the mirror, and as she emerged of her hiding place to see more of her own beauty, the world has become illuminated by the Sun again." - Eva Gamayun
Limited edition of 15 embellished prints.
- Giclée art print of museum quality on 320 GSM 100% Cotton Rag Natural Fine Art Paper.
- Each exclusive print is numbered, hand-embellished with acrylic paint and gel to create unique original texture.
- Printed using Epson SureColor P20000 and highest quality archival Epson ultrachrome PRO inks for outstanding color performance that would last for ages.
- The accuracy of color, superior vividness and details approved and warranted by the artist.
- Hand-signed on front and back.
- Custom trimmed with border for framing.